Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

A Big Day

Today is the kick off of POTTY TRAINING WEEK. I've been waiting for him to show interest and not stress myself out over it too early if he's not ready, but I'm starting to wonder if he'll ever be. He's pretty content. I think it's time I step in and make it happen. Which kinda scares me, cause I already have so much to do in a day and potty training needs A LOT of attention! 
My strategy is to have him wear undies all day. Let him have accidents (do lots more laundry), and make him sit on the toilet often... and lots of praise.

He is doing GREAT! He pees in his pants and gets a little wet, then runs to tell me, and finishes on the potty. One time, I sat him on the potty cause it was time again, and he went with no mess before hand. I took his picture this time cause he actually pooped in the potty! It was a huge success I wasn't expecting so soon! He went through 4 pairs of undies and 4 pairs of pants today, and did so well.

He has learned the right way to wash his hands.

He has to call Daddy every time he uses the potty.

And another thing... the twins are so ready to use their sippy cups. They are always drinking from Will's. It's mostly sippy cups for them from now on too.


Will had to join Paisley in her crib while they drink their sippys together. :)

Oct 29, 2012