Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Preschool Trunk-r-Treat


Willie LOVES his Power Ranger costume! 
Our friends gave it to us and after I washed it he said, "Thank you Mama! I'm so happy!"

I think his favorite part about it is his bulging muscles. Will noticed all the other super hero costumes with muscles too.

Will & Fernando (Gordo)

Teacher Andrea is singing Halloween songs with the preschool kids.

Andrea has 3 classes... we're all here today.

We walked in the parking lot for the trunk-r-treat and one car had the Thriller song playing, so Will and his friends started dancing.

"Trick or Treat?!"
I volunteered to help lead the kids around the parking lot. I had 4 boys in my group. They were all so sweet saying "thank you" to everyone who gave them candy.

Some moms decorated their trunks so cute.

All the kids said, "CHEESE!"

Will loved the trunk-r-treat. He is so lucky he gets to go to another one tomorrow. :)

Will got 4 tattoos at the trunk-r-treat and shared them with Emmy. Paisley didn't want one.

Oct 30, 2013